Saturday 9 February 2018
I am looking forward to teaching you the HR skills you need for the workplace and beyond. Topics include:
- Why it pays to be HR-Wise
- Know your policies and procedures (how to read and apply them)
- Know the details of your case better than anyone else (how to manage your case)
- Why managing your emotions is as crucial as managing your case
- How HR skills add to your professional development
And much more. Here’s a testimonial from one of my clients:
“The advice given was calming, professional and accurate. I called feeling frazzled and out of my depth, and after just one consultation I felt able, confident and hopeful that a resolution to my situation was not as distant as I thought #Hopeplace”
Remember to book your place http://hr-wise.eventbrite.co.uk
Many of us are dealing with competing priorities and responsibilities, and it is easy to lose focus on what is important personally and professionally. Refocus is a workshop that will teach you how to:
- Cut through the ‘noise’ of competing priorities, time constraints, and responsibilities
- Identify your priorities, dreams, and goals
- Compile a personal investment portfolio that enables you to withstand challenges and retain your focus
- Write a plan so that you can pursue goals with a focused intent
- Translate your plan into a vision board
By the end of the workshop, participants will have clarity on at least one area of your life, a plan for achieving it and a vision board to perceive it.
Cost: £145 per person (materials and refreshments included)
Workshop cohort: (minimum of 7 participants.)
What participants have to say
Testimony highlighting how participants have refocused so they can focus on their priorities by devising goals and translating them into a vision board.
Vision boards and the process of looking at precise goals.