I have been posting and blogging about why people need to know their HR processes since 2017 because I have witnessed the heartache and pain of individuals facing processes such as disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence compounded by little or no HR policy knowledge.
- Know your policies and procedures https://hopeplace.co.uk/know-your-policies-and-procedures/
- Suspension and it’s not so neutral effects https://hopeplace.co.uk/suspension-and-its-not-so-neutral-effect/
- Know the details of you case better than anyone else https://hopeplace.co.uk/know-the-details-of-your-case-better-than-anyone-else/
- It pays to be HR-wise https://hopeplace.co.uk/it-pays-to-be-hr-wise/
- Ryan Clement, an employment barrister, wrote an insightful post on the factors that an employee should consider before submitting a claim https://hopeplace.co.uk/what-factors-should-an-employee-consider-before-submitting-a-tribunal-claim-by-ryan-clement/
If you haven’t read the posts or you need a refresher – follow the links.
If You Don’t Know, Get To Know e-HR guide
Building on the blog series I have now written an HR guide to educate, outlining five practical tips people can utilise to navigate HR processes wisely.
- Be quick to listen.
- Keep your head.
- What does the policy say?
- Know the details of your case.
- Protect your health and wellbeing.
The e-guide costs £30 and is available from our online school, Hope Academy
The e-guide includes anonymised stories, key takeaways, videos, and, action checklists. It will educate, empower and, equip you with the HR-skills that you need.
Remember be HR-wise
© Dawn H Jones
Hello, I’m Dawn. I am an HR consultant, coach and blogger. I hope you found this blog useful if you’d like to receive regular content, we’d love to have you – press the subscribe button.
Please note that this post does not constitute specific HR or employment law advice if you require help please contact an appropriately qualified professional or drop me an email – email@example.com